The Lewis House
John M Lewis, Esq. owned and operated a wagon and carriage shop in the borough. He was well-respected for his workmanship and he was also a Justice of the Peace for Spartansburg. In 1874, he built a large brick home on the northeast corner of Main and Washington Streets. The home was briefly described in a June 10, 1874 Titusville Herald article.
The home has changed little over the years and is still one of the few brick homes in the borough.